Service and Support
Our service technicians are certified, carrying multiple accreditations including Cummins, Detroit, Meritor, ASE, Eaton and Hendrickson, among others which include our select group of EVT Certified Technicians.
Peach State’s Service Capabilities are vast with:
· First Priority for First Responders
· Custom or Commercial Chassis service
· Hale, Waterous and Darley service
· Extensive service department hours
· Regularly scheduled and preventative maintenance programs available
· Concierge transportation service
· Mobile service capabilities
· Sole source responsible
· In-house major engine and driveline repairs
Two Heavy-Duty Truck Collision Facilities
Our body shops are conveniently located in Jefferson Georgia just north of Atlanta and Birmingham Alabama with unmatched capabilities including:
· Body shop and paint technicians with an array of accreditations from Freightliner, ASE, 3M, Dupont, Sherwin Williams, PPG, Bee-Line Alignment and Vis-Check
· Full service, heavy duty collision repair facility
· Insurance work is welcome and estimates for collision and paint repairs are free
· Cross-daft spray booths which can accommodate most apparatus
When you need service for your Emergency Vehicle built on a commercial vehicle chassis or a custom manufactured chassis there are far more similarities than differences when you look inside. While custom chassis apparatus are purpose built they utilize the same major driveline components as commercial chassis apparatus. When it comes to your suspension, tires, wheels, axles, engines, drivelines and transmissions they really are more similar than you might realize,
Peach State locations service all custom and commercial truck makes and models. Many of our locations are Elite Support and Express Assessment Certified, ensuring that you get the best product and customer service in the business. We handle minor to major work on all mechanicals and onboard computers for trucks, vans and buses. We’ve got you covered with the best in diagnostic tools, equipment and training.
Peach State Truck Body Shop and Collision Center is your one-stop shop for all your minor to heavy duty collision repair needs. No job is too big or too small for our 24 Bay State of the art Collision Center and Truck Repair Shop in Jefferson, Georgia or Body Shop in Birmingham, AL. We understand the industry and work close with numerous insurance companies to make your experience here as seamless as possible. Call today for a free estimate. We also offer on-site estimates if needed.